The perfect wedding venue is waiting for you at The Corinthian.
We love weddings here at The Corinthian! Your wedding is a day filled with love, laughter, family, and friends. From the moment you walk into The Corinthian, you realize you have come to a place that is special and unique. From the elegant marble entrance way to the beautiful wooden ballroom, your wedding day will be spectacular at The Corinthian.
Our wedding venue feature a grand ballroom that can accommodate anywhere from 30 to 350 guests, with an adjoining beautiful fireplace room featuring a vintage bar area. The grand ballroom encompasses both the second and third floors with an adjoining balcony and staircase. A wedding ceremony space for up to 150 people is available on the third floor next to our grand ballroom for your pre-wedding reception.
The Corinthian offers both sit down and buffet menus which can be tailored to the guests' preferences. Our experienced staff will help coordinate every last detail to make your wedding day an exceptional experience.
Why the Wedding Reception Venue Matters
Hosting your wedding at The Corinthian has many benefits including:
- Wedding ceremony space for up to 150 people on the third floor adjoining our grand ballroom prior to your wedding reception.
- Ballroom Wedding reception with adjoining beautiful fireplace room with vintage bar area.
- Full on-site exquisitely prepared food service as well as bar and beverage service prepared by our highly trained staff.
- Off-site catering food and beverage service is available for your wedding reception within a 30-mile radius of Sharon, PA.
- Professional wedding services are also available by our staff to assist with ceremony or wedding reception needs.